Thursday 11 March 2010

He said, "Just Talk, and Laugh"

Last night i spent more than a couple hours to had a chat with my ex boyfriend, my first love in the senior high school, ahah! We're flashback our memories together and found many things that we didn't know before. We laugh to tell our habits, our feelings, and many! He told me that he will remember this conversation, he said 10-03-10 is the day of the justification. muahaha.. he's too funny and i suddenly noticed that he really the boy I've been looking for that time. Smart boy with the kindhearted and quite romantic (cie..) hahah! He seemed to understand me when he told me who am i and who i was.. and the point is i learned something new to know myself deeper than before from him. thanky B! :)

1 comment:

  1. lupa bales ucapannya udah 1 tahun kemarin hahaha...
    KEMBALI... :D

    ReplyDelete