Friday 26 February 2010

Daddy.. I'm Begging You! Please, Buy It For Me..

I've never been interested in any photography, i just like the digital imaging besides those practical techniques in that photos. but oh Gosh.. I'm suddenly obsessed of this Instax Mini 7 and Mini Diana! How can I? See these pictures and you'll amazed (or it's just me? :D)

Instax Mini 7 White and Instax 210
and..



I need to sell my dad's Analog camera before I can buy one of the two cameras above. Want to help me to buy this camera? Ask me! I need your help..

Konika Minolta Dynax 500si, click this picture for the larger image!

PS: information for the shop, price or any discussion of mini diana and others lomo, visit lomonesia or click this one for learn more about this camera! you'll impressed..

No comments:

Post a Comment