Wednesday 7 October 2009

What's My Priority?

I'm so tired after woke up early at 7am and went out to Departemen Luar Negeri RI, looking for an internship opportunity and also had a thesis seminar on my campus at 6pm. Thought that i really need a rest to think about those and that. I do realized that I had many times to playing around than do my assignments, both the internship programme and the thesis. but how can you work on a limited deadline? the Internship and the Thesis have to be separated in a different way, they cannot walkin' together at the same time. It's not just a simple thing, cause I've always got stressed to living in a big big pusher to accomplished both of them in this (not) last semester.

So tell me what is my priority? The Internship Programme or The Thesis one?

No comments:

Post a Comment