Saturday 12 September 2009

Lykke Li: I'm Good, I'm Gone

Stepping, I'm stompin'

I'm all gone

Give me the tone

And i'm all gone

Yeah, i'm walking by the line

Not here, but in my mind

I'm working, I sweat, but it's all good

I'm breaking my back but it's all good

'Cause i know i'll get it back

Yeah, i know your hands will clap

And I'm working,

Yeah, i'm working

To make butter for my piece of bun

And if you say I'm not OK

We mus-t go

If you say there ain't no way that i could know

If you say i aim too high from down below

Well, say you're not 'cause when i'm gone

You'll be callin' but i won't be at the phone

And i'm hanging around 'till it's all done

You can't keep me back once i had some

No wasting time to get it right

And you will see what i'm about.

No comments:

Post a Comment