Friday 31 July 2009

The 3 days Living on Beverly Hills 31

Recent Updates:

I had already told you that I'm having holiday with my classmates, right? So here it's the point, I cannot tell you much longer than to said that I really glad to had them. The classmates was made my days. They're so lovely, funny, and many of words to represent my happiness to had them all. Really. I remember the night when we spent the times to made some description about friend's look like (even I ended that games quickly cause I got napping) It make our self felt fun, cause there's no boundaries between us to tell what you don't like it to your friends. We're opened and be honest with our thoughts.


The conclusion of this report is:

I am totally enjoyed the "crazy lovely holiday" with y'all guys..


erren, me, astrid, nungqy, erikha, tete, ling-ling, boy, aa, andre, mas hen, felio, jeff and iput

No comments:

Post a Comment