Friday 5 March 2010

Life is For Charities

"You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
You've got a friend."

-James Taylor, You've Got A Friend

photo from here

I used to think about the dark situation in a human life, there's not always stand a happiness thing in their eyes. There are over a million people in the world living below the poverty line. They need our hands to hold them. I love kids and i always missed my childhood, a wide memories that i will never forget even the worse part of it. And this "21 years old" means to me to become wiser than before, to be the people who can respected many things around my life.

As we can see, it's a clear view that not all of the child in the world have a decent life, many of them had the underlined life of poverty or even get worst to see the kind of violence and get abandoned by their parents. They need our help. We need to care to ensuring health, education, equality and protection for the world's children. Sometimes i feel envy with the people who got a brilliant voices or the other talents so they've got a chance to give something for the children needs by their individuals income. I am not be able to reach those child like an artists or the philanthropies but someday i want to rest a part of my life to help 'em. I want to support them as a donor or volunteer of a partner organization just like a UNICEF or the huge one of organization such a UNESCO. That's my biggest real dream to make a little difference for children. I believe that every child has a dream and a desire to achieve their dreams.

And The World Has Set Goals For Children
Would you help them for a better life in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment