Friday 1 May 2009

had listen to this song

me, enjoying the Chocolate High by India Arie ft. Musiq Soulchild so much!

here's the lyrics:

If we make each other happy, then we just can't lose


I don't mean to be decadent

I might sound like a hedonist

But the simplest way i can put it

You become a habit

The more i consume, the more i gotta have it

Ain't no such thing as too much

If you gave me everything it'd never be enough yeah

My black coffee with sugar no cream in the morning

You're my super double caffeine dream yeah

Your precious darkness got me so strung out

And lovin' the way that you got me so wide open, my babydoll

Jonesin' and fienin' under my skin

My nerves are screamin' when you're not here

See baby i need ya sugar, you're so delicious


There is somethin' about your love

That makes me just want to open up

Your flavor is the sweetest thing in life

I'm addicted to your chocolate high

Cause i want you, and i know that you want me

So let's stay close like we supposed to be

And just get high off our own supply

I'm addicted to your chocolate high


I be trippin' in so many ways if i

Go a single day without a taste of your love

The finest cuisine of today's world

Five stars, oh you're so gourmet girl

I crave you, i want you

Every cell in my body needs you

Tasty like hershey's and nestle

You're rich like godiva boy you just so sexy


Your flavor is the sweetest thing in life

And i don't ever want to come down

I'm addicted to your chocolate high.

No comments:

Post a Comment